Thursday, January 05, 2006

My First Paper Doll Since...

...Well I don't remember when. Can anyone guess who my heart belongs to? (I believe you know the song and can sing along...)

I didn't intend for her to be 2-sided, but I kept going and going and going and well... it more or less just happened. (She's not exactly the same on both sides.)

Now that I've completed my first paper doll since my childhood, I have some ideas on how to make her even better! All things considered, I was very pleased with the way she turned out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy?

2:29 AM  
Blogger Divine Synchrondipity said...

Look at this pic of you and your mini near your comment!!! (Don't know if anyone else can see it but...) So cute!!!

I'm glad you like my little doll. I gave her to my Honey. I was very happy with her as a first. Not very complex yet, but cute. Yes, the bodice is gold metallic deeply embossed paper. The reverse side is deep blue with gold raised dots (and it is my background for the pics too.) Nice tactile paper as well.

Having created this first doll, I now have better ideas on how to complete the next ones so they look better finished, more complex...

Other than the projects I'm signed up for (the journal swap, a chunky book due in May, and a AJ page swap for "dark" 3D valentines due 1/31) I guess dolls are my next Big Thing, lol. I keep my mind working... and I'm not happy unless I am creating. :)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica Ahn said...

Seems like a really fun project!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home